- Shipping and returns
1600 Series 4 burner BBQ, side burner & trolley, dark - BMG1641DA By Beefeater
Cooking Power at Your Fingertips:
Fitted with four cast iron burners powered by 17MJ each, you will be able to prepare any recipe. You have control over whether you cook it low and slow, your brisket or sear on high if those are the cut of steaks. In addition, with the stainless-steel vaporisers you will have uniform heating completely free from those annoying flare ups.
Sizzle and Simmer:
The side burner comes in an integrated form that is ideal for the extra dishes whether it requires a little bit of attention or even sautéing vegetables to get warmth from the simmering sauce. And when it is not required, just fold down the lid usably turning into a table.
See the Sizzle:
Use its full width glass window to observe the cook-up without lifting up and losing heat. The temperature gauge—much of an in-built one—ensures that you’re cooking at the correct temp for a perfect completion.
Space for Days:
With a large, and very tough cast iron cooktop you can manage several meals simultaneously since you are not limited in their functioning space. Ideal for maintaining warmth or performing some slow-cook.
Ignite with Ease:
With Quartz One Start ignition system, your BBQ fires instantly with the first go on every occasion. No more match book struggle.
Built to Last:
Moving from the high-grade enamel burner box to powder coated trolley, this BBQ is masterly designed for sturdiness and durability.
Clean-Up a Breeze:
With this smart design in place, the wide drip tray and easy-clean surfaces will save you time on cleaning so that you can focus more of your precious moments for a great start to every day.
Roll It Out:
You can move your BBQ easily because of the convenient lockable castor wheels. Additionally, the back bump stop keeps you from pushing it against the wall.
If you are throwing a large party or having a calm meal with family, the Beefeater 1600 Series is suitable for both. Start it and enjoy grilling that brings joy.
- Integrated Quartz Start Ignition: Ensures starting of all burners without problems.
- Durable Cast Iron Burners: Four main burners deliver uniform and concentrated heat.
- Stainless Steel Vaporisers: Improve heat regulation and the minimization of flames.
- Side Burner: Provides more freedom in cooking side dishes with 15MJ energy.
- Porcelain Enamelled Cast Iron Cooktop: It is resistant to rust and chipping, which extends its life.
- Double Layer Rollback Hood: It has a full-width glass viewing window and temperature gauge.
- Elevated Multifunctional Cooking Rack: Provides more cooking opportunities and preserves heat.
- Fully Seam Welded Fire Box: It is made from vitreous enamel to ensure it lasts long.
- Front Access Drip Tray: Makes cleaning simpler by trapping grease and oil.
- Individual Control Dials: Enable fine heat control for each burner.
- Powder Coated Trolley: Features heavy-duty castor wheels for convenient mobility.
- Spacious Side Shelves: Give adequate preparation areas and can be detached when they are not necessary.
- Built-in Cabinets: As a safe place for storing BBQ equipment and gas cylinders.
- Back Bump Stop Trolley Feature: Eliminates hood damage during retrofit.
- Vitreous Enamel Coating: Both the hood and firebox to ensure convenient maintenance as well as toughness.
- Type of BBQ: Free Standing.
- Design Family: Discovery.
- Finish: Powder-coated in Graphite.
- BBQ Frame Finish: Fully Welded Porcelain Enamel.
- Fuel Type: Gas.
- LPG Conversion Kit: Available through spare parts.
- Burner Material: Cast iron.
- Number of Burners: 4 main burners + 1 side burner.
- Burner Power: 17 MJ/hr for each main burner, 15MJ for the side burner.
- Total Cooking Area: 3840 cm².
- Ignition Type: Quartz Start.
- Roasting Hood Construction: Stainless Steel with porcelain enamel.
- Trolley Construction: Powder Coated Steel, Black.
- Dimensions: 1583mm (H with lid open) x 1670mm (W) x 686mm (D).
- Wheels and Feet: Lockable castor wheels for stability and mobility.
Product user Manual
If you need more information on the specifications, installation, warranty, etc -- Please check out the User Manual
Product Warranty Manual
If you need more information on the warranty, etc -- Please check out the Warranty
Product Installation Manual
If you need more information on the specifications, etc -- Please check out the Fact Sheet
Shipping and returns are simple with us.
Shipping is FREE Australia wide for this and all beefeater products
Click the link for full policy https://grillhound.com.au/pages/shipping
60 day FREE change of mind returns on all our products.
click link for full policy https://grillhound.com.au/pages/returns
Great communication and speedy follow-up well done - love my pk300 grill
Just unpacked my Ooni Karu 16. It's fantastic. Myles from Grillhound was great to deal with, making the purchase so simple.
Ordered the Asmoke wood pellet grill (AS500N-2). It has worked amazingly and ticked all the boxes when it came to being a great smoker to start my new hobby...
I recently purchased a Masterbuilt 560 from grill hound it arrived extremely fast and was well packaged. Myles even gave me a call a week later to check I had received my item and I was happy...