- Shipping and returns
Bigg Bugg 2 burner BBQ & trolley, amber - BB722AA By Beefeater
Ready to take your BBQ game to the next level? We should discuss the Beefeater Bigg Bugg 2 Burner BBQ & Trolley, which comes in a beautiful amber color. This is not just an ordinary barbecue – it really changes how you cook outside. If you find yourself in your own garden, on the terrace, or exploring nature far and wide, Bigg Bugg makes for an excellent friend to bring along.
Power Where You Need It: The Bigg Bugg has two stainless steel burners that are very powerful. It starts quickly and reliably every time because of the Quartz Start Ignition system. Say goodbye to the frustration of burners that won't light.
Even Cooking, No Flare-Ups: Thanks to the dual temperature control and clever design, you receive consistent heat spread over the big cooking area. There are no more sudden flames, only food cooked perfectly every time.
Cook Your Way: The Bigg Bugg has a very big surface for cooking which is flexible, and it comes with an enamel cast iron grill that does not get rusty. You can choose to cook by closing the hood to roast or open it if you want to grill.
Constructed for Durability: This BBQ is made to endure. It has a sturdy cart and the hood, coated with vitreous enamel, cleans easily; the Bigg Bugg stands strong against all weather conditions in Australia.
Storage Solutions: Do you require more room for your spices and utensils? The Bigg Bugg provides plenty of storage along with convenient side trays that secure in place to provide additional space for preparation.
On the Go: Moving the Bigg Bugg is very easy due to its intelligent wheel balance system. You can place it in many locations, like your balcony or backyard, wherever you want to cook.
Personalize Your Bigg Bugg: Choose from different accessories to make it better for you. If you want perfect pizza crust, think about getting a stone set, or pick Teflon sheets to clean without trouble – the choice is yours.
The Beefeater Bigg Bugg is not only for cooking; it's for making moments. It brings together delicious meals and excellent friends, transforming each dining experience into something to remember. So, why delay? Start the Bigg Bugg and enjoy great grilling moments.
- Quartz Start Ignition: Provides guaranteed ignition every time without trouble.
- Two Stainless Steel Burners: Provide efficient and consistent cooking performance.
- Dual Temperature Control: Enables controlled heating and uniform cooking.
- Large Cooking Surface: Large enameled cast iron grill offers great areas for different dishes.
- Rust-Resistant Enamel Coating: Guarantees durability and lifetime of the cooking surface.
- Integrated Thermometer: For proper temperature monitoring during the cooking process.
- Spring-Assist Hood: Enables soft and seamless opening and closing.
- Robust Trolley Design: It has a robust structure that ensures stability and longevity.
- Easy-Clean Vitreous Enamel Hood: Makes maintenance and cleanup easier.
- Ample Storage: The large tray and side trays serve the purposes of easy condiments storages along with other tools.
- Smart Wheel Balance Mechanism: Improves the mobility and stability in moving BBQ.
- Hood Up or Down Cooking: Provides diversity in cooking methods.
- Grease Collection Tray: It assists in making cleaning easier due to collection of extra grease.
- Tool Hooks: To easily hang BBQ accessories and equipment.
- Weatherproof Stand Cover Available: Shields the BBQ from outdoor weather elements.
- Type of BBQ: Portable.
- Design Family: BUGG.
- Finish: Amber vitreous enamel.
- BBQ Frame Finish: Cast aluminium.
- Warranty: 2 years, with an additional 3 years on aluminium castings.
- Fuel Type: Gas.
- Gas Connection Set Up: LPG (NG conversion kit available).
- Number of Burners: 2.
- Burner Material: 304 grade stainless steel.
- Burner Power: Each burner has 16 MJ/hr, total 32 MJ/hr.
- Ignition Type: Quartz Start.
- Cooking Surface: Enamelled cast iron.
- Total Cooking Area: 2460 cm².
- Trolley Type: Mobile Stand.
- Dimensions: 1075mm height, 1318mm width, 656 mm depth.
Product User Manual
If you need more information on the specifications, installation, warranty, etc -- Please check out the User manual
Product Warranty Manual
If you need more information on the specifications, installation, warranty, etc -- Please check out the Owner's Manual.
Product Fact Sheet
If you need more information on the specifications, etc -- Please check out the Fact Sheet.
Bugg Gas Conversion Kit Instructions
If you need more information on the Gas conversion kit instructions. - Please check out the Bugg Gas conversion kit instructions
Shipping and returns are simple with us.
Shipping is FREE Australia wide for this and all beefeater products
Click the link for full policy https://grillhound.com.au/pages/shipping
60 day FREE change of mind returns on all our products.
click link for full policy https://grillhound.com.au/pages/returns
Great communication and speedy follow-up well done - love my pk300 grill
Just unpacked my Ooni Karu 16. It's fantastic. Myles from Grillhound was great to deal with, making the purchase so simple.
Ordered the Asmoke wood pellet grill (AS500N-2). It has worked amazingly and ticked all the boxes when it came to being a great smoker to start my new hobby...
I recently purchased a Masterbuilt 560 from grill hound it arrived extremely fast and was well packaged. Myles even gave me a call a week later to check I had received my item and I was happy...